Why Join our directory?
- Sexualtherapy.com averages nearly 1000 visits daily from all around the USA
- Our webmaster utilizes WebScrub search engine optimization (SEO) to maintain top listings on Google, Bing, Yahoo and 27 other engines
- Receive one web page with a picture, credentials and services offered
- Receive referrals directly from your listing via a spam-free email connection that is impervious to robots
- Feature your downloadable curriculum vitae
- Once a year updates based on your content
- Link your books or resources through Amazon.com
Who is eligible?
To be listed on Sexualtherapy.com you must be a licensed Sex Therapist, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, or Marriage and Family Therapist and be either AASECT certified in sex therapy or meet the substantial equivilent requirements for AASECT certification.read more
Basic (Silver) Service
Basic service for SexualTherapy.com has remained at $100 per year since its inception. We're keeping our basic fee for 2013 at that same low rate for new and existing members, as an introductory offer. That's less than $9.00 a month. This package includes once per year updates to your single page listing.Learn more about costs
A Short History
SexualTherapy.com was founded in 1998 by Roger T. Crenshaw, M.D., FAAFP, FAAC, director of The Institute for Marital and Sexual Therapy in Chula Vista, CA.
In June 2012 Dr. Roger Crenshaw sold SexualTherapy.com to Dennis Detweiler, LSCSW an AASECT certified sex therapist in Lawrence Kansas. in August 2012 Mr. Deteweiler contracted Comprehensive Practice Solutions under Wes Crenshaw, PhD (no relation to Roger Crenshaw) to develop and release an all new website to better feature the services and products of our members.read more
To join our listing of elite sex therapists please return the following materials to email@example.com and send a check for $100 (cashed only upon acceptance) to:
1012 Massachusetts, Suite 208
Lawrence, Kansas, 66044
- Our PDF application form
- A photograph in .jpg or .psd format to be used on the website
- A current curriculum vitae
- Copies of All Licenses and Certifications (for our files, not for online posting).